Wednesday 2 April 2014

Wednesday Wishlist.

























To start I couldn't not include one of the beautiful Accessorize bags from my spotlight post here and found it very difficult to narrow it down. Eventually I decided that if I could only have one it would have to be this one, partly due to its size as I only own bags smaller then this its always kind of handy to own something a bit more substantial for long days out. This bag can be used as a shoulder bag or has a detachable cross body strap which I love! It looks so classy and good quality whilst subtly incorporating a bit of the pastels trend with this mint green panel at the front....Its just perfect.

I seem to be lusting after a lot of accessories at the moment, and I love this extra large pouch from Alphabet Bags. Supposedly a travel pouch but the mum that I am just see's it as the perfect baby pouch to fill with nappies wipes and other essentials that can be slung in your handbag instead of using a changing bag. Don't get me wrong it would be perfect to house toiletries or make up for travel but I don't get to do a lot of traveling these days! 

I have a nail polish wish list as long as my arm right now....in fact I might do a spring summer nail polish must haves post at some point soon. The two that are majorly catching my eye are Essie Maximillion Strasse-her which is a gorgeous muted grey/green its such a sophisticated looking colour and great for everyday wear. The second is very easter appropriate the Models Own Speckled Egg collection which is almost exactly the same as a range bought out by Illamasqua not too long ago. The range comes in 5 beautiful pastel shades with little black specks running through the polish and I really want them all! 

A bit of a luxury item, I have been pinning for a Ted Baker purse and they have some really stunning ones at the moment. I love the flower print on this one teamed with the lovely pastel green colour and I am a lover of a larger purse and they one is huge! 

Now I have a yankee candle burner I have been eyeing up all of the wax tarts in particular any fresh and fruity smells and Sicilian lemon smells amazing! I am trying to stock up on lighter jackets for spring and I am absolutely loving this coral waterfall blazer from New Look. A blazer just makes any outfit a little bit more sophisticated and in a bold colour like this one would add a nice statement to any bland pare of jeans or a monochrome outfit. 

Lastly my next make up purchase is going to be a few of the Rimmel Sandal eyes Kohl eyeliners. I have been boycotting eyeliner recently after realising how small it makes my eyes look, I used to religiously wear it every single day and the only colour I own is black. These eyeliners by Rimmel are supposedly an excellent dupe for the ones by Urban Decay and I would really like to experiment with some softer colours mainly the nude and tope shades which are supposed to give the illusion of a wider eye rather then making it look smaller. 

Thank you for reading!

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment