Tuesday 1 April 2014

Accessorize Spotlight - All The Bags!


























This is mainly an Accessorize appreciation post, I have never done a spotlight post on just one shop or brand before but I really felt that the spring/summer collection of handbags from Accessorize really deserved a shout out.

When browsing their pastel collection feature of handbags last night I found myself drooling over pretty much most of them. These are just a few that if it was acceptable to buy all of them at once I definitely would! If you are not confident at wearing the pastels trend this season this is a perfect way to add a little bit of the spring colour to your outfits. My favourite being the bright coral 'Hillary compartment bag' which has been firmly placed on my birthday wishlist since I spotted it at the beginning of March. It is the perfect medium sized shoulder bag and is a great statement piece the colour is just beautiful and so summery. I love one bag so much that I would actually consider buying it in both colours it comes in and also a couple of pastel clutches would be perfect for evening out. Lastly this pretty little lemon yellow clip top purse at only £12 is a great budget buy if you cant justify buying yet another handbag!

So lets see how long I last before at least one of these is mine! Well done Accessorize this collection is just perfect and you can find all these bags here.       

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment