Sunday 11 January 2015

Family Photo Shoot.

























When you are the one that takes the photographs you never end up in the pictures and even though we have tons of family photographs I don't think a single one contain all four of us! So when we booked our holiday to Center Parcs I knew I wanted to book a family photo shoot to finally capture a wall worthy portrait of our family in its entirety. We choose to have our photo shoot in the beautiful woodlands that surround Center Parcs and even though the children were being less then co-operative I love the finally results so much I thought I would share a few with you. I am so happy we now have several pictures of our lovely little family and cant wait to hang one up on the wall.  































Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment