Tuesday 16 December 2014

The Ultimate Christmas Wish List Part 4 - Gadgets.































I only had 3 Items in this category that were on my personal wish list (which are the bottom three) so bulked it out with 3 other most sort after Christmas gadgets which anyone would love to receive. I absolutely love Polaroid cameras and had owned one in the past and would love the new style one and also a retro style radio for my kitchen would be fab! Clarasonic style Facial exfoliating brushes are being sold by many brands and I would really like to try this one from Clinique. 

Friends Layla Rose Gold Headphones | Baybliss Secret Curl Hair Tongs | Ipad air | Roberts Revival Radio | Clinique Sonic system Face Brush | Fujifilm Instax mini 8. 

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment