Saturday 27 December 2014

New In At Next.


Im not much of a sales shopper, I don't have time to be first in line when the boxing day sales start and end up missing the best deals anyway. So whilst everyone else is rummaging through the sales I tend to be looking through the newest stock coming in and boy my wish list is growing by the day.

One I couldn't resist but tempt you with is a little compilation of new homeware from Next. First off I have to talk about Next's amazing new wallpaper range including this gorgeous faux log pile print. I am wracking my brain for a way of using this in my house as I am so in love with it, I am tempted to wallpaper my hole chimney breast in it.

This string of retro bulbs is something that I am itching to buy quickly as I am almost certain its going to sell out. £30 for a string of 30 bulbs that can be used indoor or outdoor, these would make such a great feature or perfect to use for garden parties.

Next have started selling products from the brand Bloomingville which are all absolutely stunning, in particular I love this house shaped quote print and geometric copper candle holder. Also following the copper theme which is a major homeware trend right now and one I am obsessed with Next are also selling this pair of copper candle lanterns which I think are absolutely stunning!

Lastly a really simple quote print 'Not all stars belong in the sky' which I think would look beautiful on a picture shelf like the one in my living room.

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment