Wednesday 31 December 2014

My 2015 Bucket List.

It is new years eve, a time to rejoice the year just gone and look forward to new things. Tonight we are staying in drinking wine, making pizzas and playing games with good company....which is exactly my kind of New Years Eve! I thought Id kick of 2015 with a sort of to do list, not quite resolutions but things I will hope for and work towards in the year to come.

  • Plan More.
  • This may mean planning my week better so that I can achieve more and be more productive including the dreaded house work and the nursery school run but It also means planning more activities with the children and family trips out. It means keeping a grip on the household budgets and planned savings as well as hopefully planning our wedding. Lots of diaries and notebooks needed this year!

  • Finally Start Writing My Book! In the middle of last year I decided I want to write a book and did extensive reading in the genre I wish to write. But now is a time for action, 2015 will be the year I start writing and creating a story of my own.  

  • Book My Wedding. This is the big one the one in which you dream about since you were a child. At some point in 2015 I will book a date and a venue to marry the man I have loved for almost 10 years and will finally be on the road to sharing our family name. 

  • Carry On Documenting. Whether it be blogging, photographing or scrapbooking I enjoy it so much and you should always do more of what makes you happy. 

A List of Activities For 2015:
  • A trip to the zoo.
  • A gig.
  • A child free romantic weekend away.
  • Visit family in Bristol. 
  • Date night once a month.
  • Eat at a Michelin star restaurant. 
  • Visit an aquarium.
  • A day trip to the seaside.
  • Throw a party. 
  • Have a dinner party.
  • Go to a museum.  
  • Learn something new.
  • Gain a hobby. 
  • Read 50 books. 
  • Eat healthy cut out all the nasties.
  • Complete a weekly exercise schedule! 
  • Earn some money from home. 
How do you see 2015, what do you hope to achieve? 

As always thank you for reading and have a happy new year!

LouLouLoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment