Saturday 6 September 2014

Homeware Shopping List.





























One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine. 

As we will definitely be moving by the end of the month I have scraped together a list of the last bits and bobs we need to get ready for the big M day. 

Firstly I need a table runner for my new dining table to protect it from getting scratched. I already have a table cloth from Next to use for when we eat but the table runner will be left on all the time and I have found it very difficult to find one I like. Luckily in H&M's new winter stock are these two table runners which are the best I have seen so far and at only £6.99 each they don't break the bank! 

I love mirrors and on a recent trip to The Range I found a large ornate framed mirror that matches the picture frames I already have for the living room and at a bargain price of only £22.99! Talking of my trip to The Range I also spotted a lamp similar to one I have had my eye on for a long time, it has been on my Ebay watch list for months but this one is half the price! It also goes beautifully with the colour scheme of my living rooms so I've got to get it right?

Asda have some great reasonably priced crookery and dinner wear and I am in desperate need of another set of plates since Wesley went greek and smashed a few the other day. I really like this 'Riviera' set and also these cute scallop design mugs, I think the mugs were only £1 each! They also have some really lovely tea towel sets and mine are looking grim and are longing to be replaced.

The last thing has been the bane of my existence for the past few months......the mission to find a large rug that matches our decor thats not a good few hundred pounds! In the new house we have brand new wooden floods which we cant to protect from our dogs claws so a large rug is essential! I have spent months searching every conceivable website and finally found one that doesn't break the bank in Wilkinsons. I like the simple pattern and they grey again matches quite well with our living room decor and the great thing is that it is less then £100 for 5ft x 7ft which is plenty big enough! 

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.   

No comments:

Post a Comment