Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites.


Most of this months favourites have been pretty recent finds and lets start with the dress I have been non stop wearing since summer decided it was over and it began to get a little chillier. This acid wash denim dress is from Primark, I love that it is oversized and has long sleeves making it the perfect dress for Autumn. I like to wear it with chunky boots and my fedora hat, it always looks effortlessly stylish whilst still being super comfy. 

My next two favourites are haircare items, I have been growing my hair for quite sometime and it has suddenly got pretty long! But with long hair comes ridiculously tangled hard to manage locks and these two products have been my saviours. Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance is a leave in conditioning spray that does a great job of detangling my hair when wet and when combined with 'The Wet Brush' which glides through my mass of tangled hair without any tugging or damage....they are the perfect problem solving duo. 

I have been really loving the nspa body scrubs available in Asda they are good value for money and come in the most delicious smelling scents, you can see my full review of them here.   

For make up I have recently been testing out several products that I have loved so much I fully intent to buy the full sized products the first being MAC's Prep & Prime which is a lovely primer that gives a great base for your foundation. The second tester which has become my favourite foundation of all time is the NARS Sheer Glow I have never had a foundation leave my skin looking so flawless, it is well worth the high end price tag!

Lastly the MAC lipstick I have pretty much worn every single day since I purchased it, the Amplified Creme in Craving which is the most perfect pinky plum colour for Autumn.  

Thank you for reading.

LouLou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment