Tuesday 26 August 2014

Whats In My Basket - H&M.

One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six

Do you ever add a load of things to your online shopping basket and sit there staring at it for days wishing you could justify just ordering it all? I'm sure I'm not alone and right now my H&M basket seems to be the one screaming out for me to purchase so I though I'd share with you what is tempting me. 

My hunt for a faux leather jacket continues as a vital missing staple component of my wardrobe but this fitted biker with peplum is really ticking all the boxes! I have spoken about this skirt so much and yet I still haven't got round to acquiring it, its a pencil skirt and its leopard print need I say more?! I absolutely love Autumn/Winter dresses and these two are just perfect a dark floral which would look amazing with that leather jacket and a bright graphic print which colours remind me of Autumn leaves. I am in desperate need for new jeans and I love the wash of this pair as well as the ripped knees they are exactly what I have been looking for. Lastly a slouchy white blazer is the perfect smart casual cover-up, it looks sophisticated without being over the top and will make any outfit look effortlessly chic. 

H&M are also offering a 25% off one item code which is tempting me even more into purchasing at least one of these but how do I choose!!! 

Thank you for reading. 

LouLou.  

No comments:

Post a Comment