Tuesday 26 August 2014

Bank Holiday Instagram Update.





































This weekend has been a pretty good one, mainly because Greig got an extra day off to spend with us and the boys loved it loads. Even though it rained all weekend and Eli has been a little under the weather we still had lots of indoor fun playing with playdough, baking carrot and raisin muffins and warming up with a bowl of thick beef and kidney stew. I took my new coat for a test drive to do a little shopping and now I am more in love with it then ever and whilst I was in Asda I stocked up on toiletries so watch out for some reviews coming soon. We also had a little family outing to Nandos for dinner to have a little catch up with Greigs brothers which was really nice we were all completely stuffed afterwards.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment