Monday 21 July 2014

Weekly Wishlist - The Nude Edition!






























Even though summer is full of bright colours, funky prints and pretty pastels theres nothing nicer then a classy nude. I seem to be drawn to whites, creams, nudes and tans at the moment and everyone needs that white summer dress! The one I have my eye on is actually a cream layered crochet dress from New Look, it is so pretty and a nice classic shape with beautiful detailing absolutely perfect for the season.

I know these have popped up on a wish list before but I am still after the Ash Jalouse boots in taupe, I saw some in the sale but they didn't have any in my size!

I really want to start putting together a neutral Mac eyeshadow palette or possibly a quad and the two colours right at the top of my list are 'Woodwinked' and 'All That Glitters' as well as others such as 'Satin Taupe', 'Patina' and 'Mulch'. 

Im a sucker for little pouches and make up bags and their are two that I am really loving right now. The first is a personalised stone coloured clutch bag from Not On The Highstreet, I think this looks so classy and would make a great accessory to many a summer outfit. The other is a make up bag/pouch from Alphabet Bags with the cutest slogan on a plain canvas pouch, what a lovely sight that would be when applying your make up in the morning. 

Lastly I am absolutely in love with cat eye sunglasses and this great find on ebay is a great dupe for a pair by Kate Spade but for a fraction of the price. I love the feminine shape along with the gold frame which I think would really suit my blonde hair.....I MUST HAVE THESE!

Thank you for reading! 

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment