Sunday 20 July 2014

Autumn/Winter Lookbook For Boys.



I love this time of year, the summer sales are nearly over and the Autumn/Winter stock is just arriving! For some reason I love shopping for this season so much more then Summer.....perhaps its because I do not cope with the heat very well or just that I love to be snuggly in loads of thick jumpers! Shopping for the boys is even more fun and their are some gorgeous items hitting the highstreet right now! 

I am literally so excited to start stocking up their wardrobe for the colder months and I am already window shopping like crazy! I already managed to pick up a pair of shoes for them each from the Next sale for only £15 for the two which is pretty good although the rest of the sale was pretty terrible. 

So here are my Autumn/Winter picks for young boys a lot of which I will be definitely purchasing over the next few months. All of my picks are from my 3 favourite shops for boys clothes....Next, Zara and H&M, they all produce great quality boys fashion for a reasonable price and are my go to places to stock up their wardrobes. 

A few little mentions that I am loving this year:
  • Zara are stocking the most amazing basics! Snuggly printed leggings and long sleeve T-shirts for only £6.99 are a must! 

  • I am absolutely loving the American/Varsity look including bomber jackets and beenie hats with slogans such as 'freshman' and 'Boston'. 

  • A good pair of wellies are essential for our British winter weather and H&M have some really cute ones!       

  • Next do the best mock shirt/jumper combos that are a great wardrobe must have, I buy one every year! 
Links for all these items and more check out my Pinterest page here.

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.


No comments:

Post a Comment