Wednesday 18 June 2014

Zara & H&M Kids Haul - Boys Fashion Capsule Collection.

























I wanted to get Wesley a few new clothes for his birthday a few items that would last him into the Autumn because he already has enough summer clothes (I went a bit shorts crazy a few months back!). I avoided Next because Wesley already has so many clothes from Next and headed straight for H&M which is usually my favourite for young boys clothes.

H&M actually had a sale on where I picked up this sweatshirt for only £4 a nice comfy lightweight jumper that I thought would come in really handy when the weather starts to turn chilly. I also picked up this lovely thick linen checked shirt I love the fact that its collarless and the sleeved can either be worn short or long a great transitional piece that can easily be worn with shorts or jeans and a jumper. The shirt was full price but was only £5.99 I think that is great value for money the boys own a ton of shirts from H&M and I think they always last really well.

























When I got to Zara kids I tried to find some coordinating pieces as I always find that I buy things that don't go with anything else they own therefor they end up getting hardly any wear. Having a mix and match capsule wardrobe means you always get maximum wear out of their clothes and never struggle matching things up. The first thing that caught my eye were the boys patterned leggings annoyingly I wanted to buy a few pairs but this was the only pair they had in Wesley's size. These are perfect for him at the moment as he is just starting to learn to walk soft comfortable trousers will make it easier for him to get around then stiff jeans. I absolutely love this lightening bolt print and sticking with the colour theme of blue and grey so that they will look great with some of the other pieces that I bought and they are only £6.99 so a bit of a bargain.

To go with the leggings I bought this beautiful fine knit jumper, I love how bold the blue is and it feels like excellent quality. Zara tends to do a lot of white which at Wesley's age I tend to try and stay away from as he is a seriously messy eater so this bright blue is great and very reasonable at £10.99. The number 1 motif is perfect as Wesley is going to be 1 on friday but I was a little concerned as the size seemed to come up a little small especially compared to the H&M jumper so I hope it doesn't shrink in the wash!

























Lastly I bought two T-shirts again sticking to similar colours to the other items I purchased. Both have lovely little pocket details but one grey with an arrow print and the other blue with a whale print. A lot of Zara's t-shirts are only £6.99 each which I think is really good especially because they are incredibly stylish. I always thought that Zara kids tended to be rather expensive but actually for how fashionable everything is I think everything is very reasonably priced and not too dissimilar to Next although maybe a little cheaper!

Over all I think I spent around £50 and I'm pretty impressed and happy with what I got for the money. Zara will be definitely somewhere I will shop for children's clothes again and Wesley is going to look lovely in his new clothes.

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment