Sunday 8 June 2014

My Birthday Wish List - 3 Shop Edition.

This weeks wish list is pretty epic! As its my birthday next month I decided to compile a wish list showcasing goodies from my three favourite shops.

Boots.....

For cosmetics you cant get better then Boots! Every highstreet as one and they sell a great range of brands, I go in for one thing and I come out with a whole bag full and its very easily done. From this shop I am lusting after a few things from the Clinique counter including a gift set of their Anti Blemish Solutions range and turnaround concentrate radiance renewer serum. These are products that I have sampled and have been very impressed with and need in my skincare regime! You may be able to tell I'm wanting to expand my lipstick collection, I think when it comes to make up I'm more of a subtle eye bold lip kinda girl. I need some liquid lipsticks in my life and I have read that Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets, Collection Cream Puffs and the L'Oreal Colour Riche Liquid lipsticks are the best on the highstreet. I don't own any expensive make up and would love to own something from Channel in particular one of their hydrating creme lip colours and also and a lot cheaper the L'Oreal Colour Riche collection in Cheryl's Nude. Estee Lauder Double Wear is a foundation that I've heard a lot about and would love to try and the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer is something I've been meaning to pick up for months!        

Cath Kidston.....



























Not only do I love Cath Kidston's accessories but their homeware is just as magnificent. I could easily spend a big chunk of money in there and my first stop would be one of their beautiful tea dresses, they are perfect for summer BBQ's, picnics and outings. Their little cami and shorts sets are also adorable and I couldn't leave without one of their bags, this rose print cross body bag is so pretty and reversible too. A little manicure case is always something very handy to have and makes a lovely little gift and I have been lusting after some Cath Kidston mugs and a tea pot for a long time now.

Victoria Secret....



























I am very lucky to have a Victoria Secret in my town and since it opened I have wanted to have a huge spree in there. I am a complete sucker for their body mists and they do a fabulous offer of 5 products for £30 which includes their body mists, lotions, scrubs and shower gels....I must take advantage of this! I also adore their Bombshell perfume and this little see through make up bag is also extremely cute. But you cant go to Victoria Secret without buying a few pieces of lingerie, I mean they are all so so beautiful and it would be a definite treat.

So there you are my current three favourite shops and if I get any birthday pennies you will certainly see me heading straight towards them! Thank you for reading.

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment