Tuesday 10 June 2014

I Went Into Boots For One Thing......HAUL!

























I cant even count how often this happens! I innocently walk into Boots with the aim of only picking up some conditioner which I needed then one thing leads to another and I have a basket full of goodies. I blame the 3 for 2 offers that always draw me in, this time it was on hair care where I bought my usual Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner and some Bastiste dry shampoo which is always handy to have around and means I don't have to wash my hair as much I know I know I'm lazy!

My freebee I chose was the VO5 give me texture tousled style spray, I almost never heat style my hair in fact for a year I've only blow dried and straightened my hair a handful of times. After washing my hair I usually put it in a plait and let it dry naturally to create a naturally wavy look but the waves tend to fall out pretty quickly so I picked up this product In the hope it will give my hair more texture and hold my waves better.

I also repurchased the Garnier Miceller Cleansing Water this is my second bottle and I still love it. It removed make up easily, doesn't sting my eyes and leaves my skin feeling super fresh its definitely a permanent fixture in my skincare routine.  

Lastly I treated myself to something I'd been lusting after for quite some time, a Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipstick by Bourjois. This little product is supposed to trump almost all high end products in the liquid lipstick category giving highly pigmented vibrant colour in a quick drying matt formulation which does not budge the entire day. The shade I purchased is hot pepper, I love a bright red lip and this orangey red is just perfection.

Keep your eyes peeled for reviews coming soon! Thank you for reading.

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment