Monday 26 May 2014

Weekly Wish List.




























One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six.

There are so many things I am lusting after right now but to be honest I haven't really let myself do much window shopping. We are due to be moving in the next few months so my actual shopping lists consist of moving boxes and new furniture which is just as exciting as decorating is my favourite. 

So first on my wish list is a product that is not currently available but is due to be released soon a new colour of the Urban Decay Naked Blush palette called 'Streak'. There is currently only one colour available in their Naked Blush Palette range but this is soon to expand, 'Streak' contains a beautiful matt bronzer, a peach coloured shimmery highlight and a stunning corral blush. The bronze looks light enough for my fair skin and is not as 'orange' as the one in the current blush palette and the highlight and blush are in colours that are very wearable for me. 

As I mentioned I have been using a sample Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish that I received in the May Birch Box and have been loving it! I'm about half way through my little tube and already have my sights set on buying a full sized, I like to it switch up using this or my Clinique Take The Day Off balm depending on what I fancy. 

I am really into dainty jewellery especially rings I love stacking rings or anything I can chop and change, having small hands means big rings just do not suit me. This little double interlocked infinity knot ring from Etsy is so beautiful, not only do I love the two toned metal but its such a great little symbol of love and commitment a perfect gift for an anniversary. 

Around Christmas time Ciate released 'The Doll's House Collection' or nail varnishes and I was really annoyed I never got round to buying it, but for summer they have just realised 'The Beach Hut Collection'. It is a lovely mixture of pretty pastels and vibrant summer colours and I must not miss out on it this time around!  

I have such a tiny lipstick collection....don't worry I'm sure it wont stay small for very long! I would love a couple of real luxury lipsticks for special occasions, and it doesn't get much more luxurious then Channel. I love this Channel Rouge COCO hydrating lip creme in the colour 'Mademoiselle' a lovely pinky nude which I'm sure I would get tones of wear out of....that is if I'm not too afraid to use and spoil it!       

Lastly call me crazy for looking at coats at the start of summer but I couldn't help myself when I was little little beauty!! This stunning vibrant salmon pink coat from Zara would make such a statement to any wardrobe and we do still get rain in summer in the Uk! The other thing that blew me away was the price....only £39.99 I think thats it an absolute bargain as it looks a lot more expensive then that. 

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.


No comments:

Post a Comment