Monday 12 May 2014

Topshop Lookalike Shorts On A Budget.

There are 2 things that are bang on trend right now that you can see all over the high street first is the 'skort' the skirt/shorts hybrid that I vaguely remember wearing when I was a little girl they are everywhere right now! The second is this Morocan-esk tile print which you can find on jeans, shorts, kimonos in all of the shops. Here are just a few examples that I found in Topshop:


Whilst wandering around Primark I found an absolute amazing budget piece that combines both of these big trends and for only £10! These tile print pleated shorts are stunning, I am seriously in love with them and whatsmore the design and quality as so great you would think they were out of Topshop rather then Primark. They are made of a thick almost woven material with pleats in the front giving the illusion of a skirt rather then shorts. The print is bold yet sophisticated which would look lovely both dressed up with heels or more causal paired with a slouchy T-shirt and sandals. Below is an example of how I would wear these shorts.....all you would need is a leather jacket and some killer heals and it would be the perfect outfit for a night out with friends.



Primark I applaud you I am super impressed with some of their offerings right now you can see my budget denim jacket find here. Thank you for reading!

LouLou.



No comments:

Post a Comment