Tuesday 13 May 2014

LouLouLoves....Weekly Wishlist.

One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven

It just so happens that everything on my wishlist this week would look absolutely amazing worn together as an outfit. Starting this this beautifully simple boxy top from Topshop I love the daisy edged detailing, it would look great with some white jeans or denim shorts or even these floral print trousers from H&M. 

Also from H&M this lace kimono is so pretty and delicate it would go beautifully with all the summer floral prints or thrown over this boxy top. 

I've been lusting after some slip on vans for a while now and I have fallen in love with this grey polka dot pair they look ultra comfy and would look lovely with most jeans. 

A straw floppy hat is a summer essential and this one from Whistles is extremely good quality and I'm sure will last many summers to come. 

Lastly a new jewellery store I recently stumbled across....and its safe to say I want pretty much everything they sell! ProjectJ is a European web store which stocks many unique and affordable items from several individual designers. This arrow necklace and cat ear ring are just purrrfect! (Sorry for the pun!). 

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.      

No comments:

Post a Comment