Saturday 26 April 2014

Vertbaudet Haul




























Annoyingly I've had to use stock images because I am keeping everything packaged ready for when we move but this is the start of Wesley's first birthday presents!

So I had a little Vertbaudet haul when they had an offer on for £30 off and £80 shop (unfortunately that has now ended) because I knew I wanted to get Wesley some new bits for his bedroom in the new house as finally he will no longer be sharing with his brother. This fitted really nicely in the 'Need' category of his Want, Need, Wear, Read birthday presents and this is what I purchased.

I really wanted Wesley's room to be colourful and have already picked out a blue and white stripped tipi play tent as his main 'Want' present....not that one year olds can really vocalise their wants. I find choosing children's bedding quite difficult as I have quite a strong disliking for character bedding sets or  anything generally too tacky but as soon as I saw this I knew it was perfect.

This simple yet colourful vehicle illustration bedding set and beautiful matching lighting pendant will match nicely with an array or different colours and other objects and is not something he will grow out of too quickly. Also this toy and book storage is so handy because everything is at a hight that they can get to and help themselves yet it keeps it all nice and tidy.

Even though Vertbaudet can be a little pricey they always tend to do fantastic deals and I'm always so impressed with the styling and quality of their products.

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment