Wednesday 16 April 2014

Dress For A Party!



It has been so so long since I've been to a proper party I am really stressing about what to wear to one which we are attending friday. It is a Sikh wedding pre-party in other words a wedding reception before the actual wedding. The only person Greig and I will know is the groom so I am completely stumped as to what people will be wearing and in turn what the hell I would wear!

The only information I have is that its in a small village hall and there will be lots of booze, food and bangra music! Picking a dress has been ridiculously difficult I want something partyish but not too revealing, something sophisticated and sexy and it seems to be impossible to find what I'm looking for.....Probably because I really have no idea what I'm looking for!!

These are a few dresses I've picked out whilst window shopping but to be honest I've completely forgotten what looks good on my body shape so I have refrained from ordering and am going to do some late night shopping tomorrow in the hope I will eventually find something that ticks all the boxes.

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment