Tuesday 8 April 2014

Cheap and Naked.

For everyone who lusts after the Urban Decay Naked palettes but cant quite afford the £37 price tag....Look no further you will be excited to know that you can now purchase and own a dupe of all 3 Naked palettes for only £12! That is £4 each...now how amazing is that. 

These palettes are by Makeup Revolution which I believe is a very similar brand to MUA and will be available online at superdrug or on the Makeup Revolution website which can be found here. From what I can tell from the swatches these eyeshadows have amazing colour payoff and the colour match to the Naked palettes is practically perfect, I have also read good things about the quality of the eyeshadow formula. I think I definitely will be picking up the dupe of Naked 1 so I will do a review for you guys soon.

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment