Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Favourites!

























So this month I have discovered and been using several new products and also dug out some old trusty favourites. So firstly I have made a couple of changed to my skincare routine introducing this SPF 50 moisturiser from Soap & Glory on days where I am going to spend a significant amount of time outside in the sun, and for when I'm just spending time indoors I've been testing out this Global Protection day cream by REN. Jo Mallone Blackberry and Bay has been my most worn perfume its scent is lovely and fresh perfect for spring and my new favourite nail polish is the Rimmel 60 Second polish in 'Rose Libertine' such a stunning muted pink that goes with pretty much everything in my spring/summer wardrobe.

Some of my go to products this month include this new blush from TheBalm Cosmetics called 'Hot Mama' I've used it pretty much every day since it arrived and I think its going to be a favourite through out the summer months. For eyes I've been going for a subtle look using this soft brown luminous shimmer eyeshadow by Alima Pure in the colour 'Chai' and adding a little smokiness with the colour 'Liar' from the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. To widen the eye I have been using this nude Scandaleyes eyeliner by Rimmel the difference this product makes is amazing I cant see myself returning to black eyeliner any time soon. Super Strawberry Clinique Chubby Stick and Benefits Dandelion lip gloss have been my two most used lip products both giving a soft shiny pink lip.



This month I've been doing tons of baking and tons of reading so for my other favourites I had to include my new pastel green standing mixer an Aldi bargain and my Kindle Fire HD has not left my side either! Easter spurred a baking frenzy in me and this mixer came in so handy not to mention it is cute as hell. I tend to go through reading fazes and I am definitely in one right now and having a kindle has definitely facilitated that....I have read 9 books in a matter of weeks OOPS!

Lastly a bit of fashion and in particular accessories....the only bag I've been using at the moment is my trusty Cambridge Satchel this seriously is a wardrobe staple that goes with everything. Finally a statement necklace that livens up any outfit this gold and bone pointed necklace from New Look has been the only jewellery I have been wearing and it looks gorgeous with all the pretty spring pastels.

Thank you for reading!

Loulou.        

No comments:

Post a Comment