Wednesday 19 March 2014

Wednesday Wishlist.



























One | Two | Three | Four 

There is something really pretty about this weeks wish list I think it has been very much influenced by spring. 

First off a make up product which I recently tired out at a local Benefit counter, 'Gimme Brow' is a great brow product for novice primpers like me. Having invisible eyebrows for years means I have never really done much with them but after growing tired of an eyebrowless face and not knowing where to start when it comes to defining them this is such a great starting point. This volumizing brow mascara gives a very natural tint to even the fairest of eyebrows I was so impressed it has already been ordered and am awaiting its arrival.  

I am in need of some lighter night wear and who can resist this pretty floral Cath Kidston offering its absolutely perfect for spring/summer. Boots are giving out £5 off No 7 skin care vouchers and I am in need of a new exfoliator and after hearing good reviews next time I'm in store I will be picking up this mirco-dermabrasion scrub. Yesterday I spent ages oggling the new H&M catalogue and my favourite new arrival by far has to be this cropped sweatshirt which just screams spring, the kind of spring the UK has where a sweatshirt is always on standby.

I have a very long wish list of perfume right now and recently came across this beautiful spring scent by Marc Jacobs called Oh So Fresh, and just look at that bottle can it be any more adorable! Needing more pretty spring pastels in my nail polish collection this Ciate Mini set names 'The Dolls House Collection' has every shade you will need and so beautifully packaged! Lastly being tea fanatics we are always in search of the perfect kettle and this ceramic teapot kettle hybrid by Next is something I have never seen before and I need it!! 

Thanks for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment