Wednesday 26 March 2014

Wednesday Wishlist - Little Fish Edition!


























After covering pretty much all of my wants over the last few weeks this weeks wish list is dedicated to little things I would like to get my two little fishes (my boys). This wish list mainly covers stuff for Eli has Wesley's birthday is only in a few months so I will be soon posting a Birthday wish list just for him.

Firstly Eli Is obsessed with trains! He also loves carrying his own little bag with his nappy, toys and his sippy cup in. He would absolutely love this mini kids rucksack by Cath Kidston its a shame his birthday is so far away, I might have to get it for him anyway. Talking of his love for trains I have been searching high and low for a train set for him something chunky easy to put together and I found this wooden london train set which I thought would be great for both boys to share. His love for trains also extends to most vehicles, this china wheels on the bus breakfast set is so cute I know Eli would really appreciate the design.

You might remember 'muffin making mondays'? I really like to bake with Eli where he can really get involved in the process he enjoys both helping out and eating the end result. Having his own little apron will make this activity a bit more special for him and this pirate one from H&M is perfect. On the topic of food I've seen several handy little items for meal times including this travel fork and spoon from Paperchase which is great for chucking in the changing bag for days out. These little snack boxes also from Paperchase would be great for carrying prepared fruit, homemade cakes or baby food for picnics or day trips meaning I don't get a changing bag full of crumbs by the end of the day! Recently I have been giving Eli a lot more drinks in a cup especially milk or the occasional hot chocolate, this dinosaur double handle cup will make cup drinking easier and it is super cute. 

Lastly I found this little bunny night light and thought what a cute Easter gift for a baby! This will look adorable on a shelf in Wesley's rooms and since Eli stole Wesley's turtle nightlight this will make a great replacement! 

Thank you for reading.

Loulou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment