Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wednesday Wish List - Skincare Edition.




























Some of my skincare wish list is from recommendation, things bloggers rave about and a few are products that I have loved and need to repurchase! 

Things I have already tried include La Roche Posay Efflacar Duo which is great at clearing up your skin and preventing breakouts, I received a sample which I loved and have been meaning to repurchase ever since! Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful is also another sample that blew me away, I applied it before bed as a night cream and in the morning my skin was amazing. I have tried several Soap & Glory scrubs and nothing sounds yummier then The Breakfast Scrub and I'm sure it works just as well as the others I've used. 

Onto raves and recommendations, Garnier Cleansing Water has been said to be an almost exact dupe of the famous Bioderma even the packaging looks the same and at only £4.99 its definitely worth a try. Scrub Your Nose In It by Soap & Glory was a recommendation by a fellow blogger, I'm currently using St Ives Apricot Face Scrub but finding it a bit too harsh on the skin so am looking forward to trying this. REN exfoliating toner does two jobs in one, don't usually use a toner but who doesn't love a 2-in-1 product that saves time. Origins face masks are a hall of fame beauty product that every blogger seams to rave about and rely on, a nourishing face mask in a hot relaxing bath is the best way to unwind after a long day. Another life saver multi purpose product is the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream, it apparently can be used from head to toe to sooth and rejuvenate irritated skin a cream that can do everything is something that I need in my beauty collection. Lastly my lips always seem to be flakey and dry so I desperately need a lip exfoliator and this Popcorn Lip Scrub from Lush sounds perfect. 

Thank you for reading!

Loulou.    

No comments:

Post a Comment