Tuesday 25 March 2014

Pretty Little Things.




























Im a sucker for anything cutesy or pretty at the moment, don't get me wrong I'm not a pink kinda girl but anything classy and feminine is totally my bag right now. Im a bit crazy for Etsy at the moment especially loving handmade mixed media art like this customer order hand stitched piece called lovebirds or this stitched hoop art. 

Clinique cheek pops are not only supposed to be a fantastic blush but just look how stunning they look with its embossed daisy who could bare to use it. I've been on the search for my own special mug everyone should have a favourite mug and currently I just have our standard matching set, this gold trimmed monogrammed mug is so pretty and dainty I need it for my morning tea. 

When talking about pretty little things I could not leave out Astrid & Miyu jewellery in particular their rose gold stacking rings, there is nothing prettier then dainty jewellery. Being already won over by Marc Jacobs packaging this perfume Oh So Fresh is such a pretty floral scent perfect for spring. 

Lastly my love for vintage looking kitchen ware knows no bounds so when I spotted these little bird measuring cups from John Lewis they instantly went on my wishlist!      

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment