Wednesday 19 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day






What I'm wearing:

Monochrome print ankle grazer trousers - Primark.
Pastel green slouchy jumper - Asda.
Buckle ankle boot - H&M.
Nails - Essie full steam ahead. 

My wardrobe right now is full of monochrome and I'm in desperate need of some colour. Corals, greens and pastel shades are all over the shops right now and paired with classic blacks and white are a great way to warm up an outfit ready for spring summer. 

Today I am wearing my favourite pair of trousers, they are cut just above the ankle and are a really flattering fit. Im in love with the beautiful monochrome tile print but they are also available in all sorts of plain colours. Adding this fluffy mint green jumper really livens the outfit up and gives a great contrast. I like to wear my short ankle boots to complete the outfit but it could look equally as good with converse or ballet pumps. Unfortunately my nails do not colour co-ordinate today but this muted lavender shade by Essie is also a great shade for spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment