Sunday 30 March 2014

My Mother's Day In Pictures.

Happy Mother's Day everyone I have had such a lovely day today and have been completely spoilt by my boys. I woke up to the most beautiful gifts, a beautiful bunch of flowers with pink roses and lilies each hand picked by Greig for my bouquet. Not only this but a pretty yankee candle burner and wax tart set with the most perfect floral scents for spring and lastly a bottle of perfume that I have been coveting for months! Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay is now mine and I absolutely adore the subtly sweet fruity fragrance. I also received a sample of the Peony and Blush Suede cologne which is the next fragrance of theirs I am lusting after. 

The morning was mostly our usual lazy sunday morning with a grilled breakfast and herbal tea then it was off to see my mum and go out for a nice slice of cake at a local garden centre. The pamper jar I had made for her was a bit hit and we had a nice wander browsing all the pretty flowers and home wares. Whilst Greig went to visit his mum I spent the afternoon playing on the balcony with the boys as it was lovely and warm outside. In the morning I had put a leg of lamb laced with garlic and rosemary in the slow cooker along with a couple of glasses of red wine and by late afternoon it was lovely and tender just falling off the bone. Greig cooked the crispiest roast potatoes as well as honey and mustard parsnips and fresh vegetables, it was a very yummy treat. Overall I have had the best day with my wonderful family and I love all my boys so much.    














No comments:

Post a Comment