Tuesday 25 March 2014

My Bloggers Reading List.

Today I thought I'd share with you some of the blogs I follow and why I love to read them. There are so many great blogs out there and Im always interested in peoples recommendations!

My First Follow: Katies Beauty Blog - I cant get enough of this girl especially because she's pale like me I know her favourite products will also most likely suit me too.

For Her Videos: Tanya Burr - She has a lovely blog but I mainly follow her youtube videos in particular her tutorials and favourites videos she has such a lovely personality.

For Style: What Olivia Did - She has an amazing sense of style I always check out her blog for outfit inspiration.

For Budget Beauty: Miss Beauty Budget - She gives very honest opinions on products and reviews many affordable drugstore products. I know to go to her to find quality products for a good price.

For The Latest News: The Sunday Girl - She gives daily beauty reports on what new products are coming and when they hit the shops, she always details limited edition collections or offers and I find she is always the first to do review and swatches of new products.

For Lifestyle: Milkbubbletea - A wonderful girl who has the cutest dog and is great it interior design, I always look to her for room inspiration.

For Dupes & Great All-rounder: Lily Pebbles - I love both her blog and her videos she is great for finding highend alternatives at more affordable prices. She also has great sense of style and her regular wear, life, eats post is also one of my favourite reads.

Who are your favourite reads?

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment