Monday 10 March 2014

Muffin Making Monday!

As this is a weekly ritual I wont go into recipe detail again as you can see how you make them in my post here  but this weeks flavour of choice were lemon and blueberry. So to the basic muffin base recipe I added the zest and juice of one lemon and half a punnet of blueberries.



Unlike last week Eli stayed awake to help me bake, he loves stirring the mix and taking sneaky little taste tests when I'm not looking followed by a reassuring 'yum!' just to let me know its tasting good.




To make them a little extra special, we sprinkled some ground almonds on the top of each muffin to give it a nice nutty crust. Eli loves the perks of being the chef....he always licks the bowl to the edge of its life!  

























What a great little treat for baby bear and muma bear to have warm straight out the oven!

Thank you for reading!

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment