Friday 7 March 2014

Mini Haul.

I have been trying to be as frugal as possible at the moment after paying a ridiculously high gas bill I feel I should rein back the spending for a little while. So on a shopping trip to Westfield's I was very good and only bought 4 things and most of those things were from Primark! 



Westfield's Primark was very nicely laid out in comparison to the one in my local town and there were also some bits in there that I hadn't seen before. This shirt was the very first thing i saw and after recently purchasing a polka dot shirt from Asda the same shape as this and absolutely loving the way it looked and fit I knew this would be a winner too. 

The boxy oversized shape of this shirt is really flattering not to mention it will keep you cool in the summer! It has a pretty nautical anchor print and attached chain detailing which would look lovely with skinny jeans or trousers. I thought this looked pretty good for Primark and very inexpensive! 



The second thing from Primark I bought was a little out of my comfort zone but I am so glad I tried them on! These monochrome tile print ankle grazers are amazing, I have never had a pair of trousers that fit so well. They are a skinny trouser that finish just above the ankle with a little split detail at the end of the leg, they are quite fitted and have quite a low rise waist. These are a perfect wardrobe staple that will see you though all seasons and occasions. Monochrome never goes out of fashion, it can be paired with jumpers in the winter or pretty pastels in the summer, it is also very easy to dress up or down which makes them a great office to party piece of clothing. I really like the idea of wearing this with a really bright summery colour like a fuchsia pink or bright yellow top. What makes this find even better is that they were only £9 and come in all sorts of colours too, I might have to invest in some more! 


These were my impulse buy of the day as the sun was shining and for £2 you cant go wrong! Especially after eyeing up a very similar pair in Accessorize for £14 which I'm glad I didn't buy, sunglasses are so easily lost and broken that I'd rather spend as little as possible on them.

And lastly I had been eyeing these up on H&M's website for a while but really wanted to try them on first. I had been in search of the best affordable all purpose ankle boot that will go with everything and these seem to tick all the boxes. Black will go with everything, they are quite a short boot which will look cute with dresses, they have nice buckle detailing and only have a tiny heel which hopefully means they will be comfortable whilst running around after children. 

Im really excited to start wearing my purchases. 

Thank you for reading!

Loulou. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment