Thursday 20 March 2014

Little Fish Haul.


























One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight

Today is the first official day of spring and I felt that my two little fishes really needed a wardrobe update. Eli only has winter clothes and Wesley is growing out of clothes so fast I cant even keep up. So here is a little sneaky peek at some of my haul in particular the bits I got from Next. These are only the full price items, I also bought some bits in the Next sale and from Zara kids but I will do a full post once everything has arrived! It is a bit of a capsule wardrobe as I wanted to make sure I was able to mix and match lots of pieces and yes before you ask....I did do that embarrassing motherly right and bought several things for both boys so they can match, I don't know how I had resisted until now! 

Thank you for reading!

Loulou.




No comments:

Post a Comment