Saturday 29 March 2014

Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water - Review!


As the famous Bioderma finally becomes available to buy in the UK Garnier brings out its own almost identical version for only a fraction of the price, so here is what I thought of this Bioderma dupe! 

Firstly Bioderma has been on my wish list for quite some time but I have not actually got round to trying it so I unfortunately cant do a comparison as such. But what I can compare is the packaging...the clear oval bottle with pink accents is almost identical to that of Bioderma I think Garnier really went out of there way to create this as a dupe as there wasn't anything like it on the UK high street.

Marketed as an extremely mild but effective make up remover that requires no rinsing....I mean that just sounds like the perfect product! This cleanser is the consistency of water, is completely clear with no scent either so could even be mistaken for just a bottle of water. I used a couple of squirts on a cotton wool pad and wiped it all over my face and then the same again one two pads one for each eye, pressing them down over my eyelids for a minute then gently wiping away any makeup. The fluid feels extremely pure and soothing on the skin, leaving no residue and without being drying. It is extremely effective at removing almost all traces of make up even removing heavy eye make up and stubborn mascara. This left my skin feeling incredibly fresh and clean and is now holds a permanent place as the first step my evening skin care regime.       

I picked this bottle up in Asda as most places I tried including Boots had completely sold out and now it is obvious why. At only £3.30 and claiming to last for 200 uses this is a great quality and great value for money product. I would love to know how it compares to Bioderma and if it has converted anybody?

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment