Tuesday 25 March 2014

Face of the day.




So I though I'd do a little face of the day post telling you about what make up I like wearing at the moment apologies for the crazy pictures the lighting is all over the place today! 

So for base this week I've been testing out the 'Pores No More' primer by Dr Brandt which is a very high end product but the results have been fantastic I really like how it applies to the skin and gives such a flawless finish. Foundation wise I've been mixing my two favourites L'Oreal True match in Ivory Rose and Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory. I find mixing the two gives me the perfect colour match and also the best of both worlds when it comes to finish....not too matt not to dewy. I've been using both Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer and YSL Touche eclat to correct my dark circles and brighten around my eyes.

Now onto eyes I've been loving Urban Decays Naked3 way too much and neglecting anything else, so today I decided to bust out my MUA dupe of Naked2 which is called Undress Me Too. On my eyes I covered the lid with a shimmery champagne colour called shy (bootycall in naked2) and then in the crease applied a dark tope called obsessed (busted in naked2) then I blend this out with my Zoeva 227 brush. My new favourite mascara duo are Laura Mercier to define the lashes then a top coat of Soap & Glory Thick and fast, I find that combining the two gives me both definition and length without looking or feeling clumpy. I've been completely ditching eyeliner right now as I realise how small it makes my eyes look I'm hoping to get some nude and brown eyeliners to try out soon. 

I almost forgot to mention I have also been tinting my eyebrows using the Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Brow Mascara which I am absolutely In love with.....Review to follow soon!

Lastly a quick application of my Clinique chubby stick in Curviest Caramel which is the perfect nude 'my lips but better' shade. 

Todays nails were a little bit of an experiment in trying to find what colour polish Essie Stoke Of Brilliance top coat looks best on top of. Here I tied it on top of Essie Full Steam ahead which doesn't look too bad!  

Thanks for reading!

Loulou loves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment